COVID-19 Global Port Restrictions
- International air travel commenced from August 1st subject to strict COVID protocols being observed by arriving and departing passengers.
- Crew change activity now possible but subject to defined processes and time-table.
- Port continues to operate normally subject to social distancing protocols.
- Port Health officials before the vessel arrives in Togolese anchorage,studiesthe medical health declaration, the list of ports of call and the crew list with the date of embarkation of each sailor and if they judge that everything is ok,allowsthe vessel to berth and Free pratiqueissued alongside.
- Agents / Customs / Immigration / Stevedores can board the vessel only after the Port Health team issues Free Pratique.
- We are at 100% staff attendance.
Disclaimer: As local conditions and regulations can change by the hour, before making any firm plans please contact Enquiries@waterfront-ms.com to give you the latest updates for individual countries.