WaterFront Maritime Services acts as an extension to the Client’s operations team providing agency services to the entire port call process. Hub Agency can be provided on a Regional, Multi-Regional or Global basis.
Having WaterFront at both ‘load’ and ‘discharge’ ports; ensures a seamless end-to-end operation. We manage the local execution of our client’s port and agency requirements through our Hub structure. We have Global Hub Agency staff positioned at Panama, Dubai, and Shanghai thereby providing a 24/7/365 coverage. Our Global Hub is scalable, enabling us to add personnel to existing hub locations or if required, establish new hub locations to provide proximity to our client’s offices or areas where the client has a high concentration of port calls.
As Hub Agents, our services include:
- Vetting of Sub-agents and Receivers/Shippers nominated agents
- Seamless ‘line of communication’ 24x7x365 support
- Port Cost Reduction
- Disbursement and Cash Management
- System and Data Integration
- Statement of Facts (SOF) Validation
We can also offer innovative services to complement our Hub Agency services such as:
- Operational and Cost Benchmarking
- Cargo Documentation
- Outsource Laytime