Sulphur 2020 Regulations
Below you will have access to the countries’ insight for local availability, enforcement, implications, and contingencies for Sulphur 2020. Click here to see COVID-19 Port Restrictions.
COVID-19 Global Port Restrictions
COVID-19 cases infection rate still in the high side. Although with a lower death rate. Quarantine period will end Feb 28th. Restrictions for all crew coming from Europe, South Africa and now Brazil continue in effect. Please ask for details in case needed.
- Talara(PETROPERU): Normal operations.
- Bayovar(PETROPERU): Normal operations.
- Salaverry(TDP): Normal operations.
- Chimbote(TDP, COLPEX): Normal operations.
- Supe(TDP)/Paramonga(Quimpac): Normal operations.
- Callao(CONCHAN): Normal operations.
- Pisco(CAMISEA, TDP): Normal operations.
- Mollendo(PETROPERU): Normal operations.
- Ilo(SPCC, PETROPERU, TLT): Normal operations.
Cargo Pier Terminals:
- Paita(TPE): Normal operations.
- Bayovar(Vale, JPQ): Normal operations.
- Salaverry(STI): Normal operations. Berth 1-B of Pier 1 is now operating.
- Chimbote(SIDER/TPCH): Normal operations.
- DPW – Normal operations. No operations from 06:55-07:15 and from 18:55 to 19:15.
- APMT – The external works for the reestablishment of the electric power supply, due to damages resulting from the works corresponding to line 2 of the Lima and Callao subway, have been satisfactorily concluded.
Containerized cargo and general cargo operations that were impacted at the Callao Multipurpose North Terminal are being normalized since the beginning of shift 2 (15:00 hours) yesterday. Please consider the following:
Export: refrigerated containerized cargo appointments have been gradually increasing since 17:00 hours on Monday, February 22, for the vessels SEASPAN BRAVO and MSC BIANCA.
Imports: availability for containerized cargo pick-up is maintained.
In coordination with the lines, adjustments have been made in the volumes to be worked (loading and unloading) and in the stacking start dates of the vessels, as well as in the extension of the respective cut-off.
Silos: Attention for unloading of solid bulk cargo to silos began as of 23:00 hours on Monday, February 22.
- TCSA – Normal operations.
- Pisco(TPP): Normal operations.
- Matarani(TISUR): Normal operations.
- Ilo(ENAPU/SPCC): Normal operations.
*All vessels must anchor first in order to be inspected by sanitary authorities and receive free platique.
**International flights from Europe and Brazil have been suspended until February 28th to reduce risk of infection due to the new variant of Coronavirus.