COVID-19 Global Port Restrictions
Kuwait Ministry of Health announced gradual return to normalcy as part of Phase four plan. Below the effects on Shipping industry:
- Crew change not allowed
- All types of Visa issuance remain suspended with exception to Government related matters
- Limited number of flights availability with restrictions
- Inbound flights allowed only with the persons having valid Kuwait residency with 14days Quarantine period.
- Ship spares that are arriving from outside Kuwait and their clearance / connectivity cannot be guaranteed.
- Health teams board the vessels at Kuwait ports anchorage and upon their clearance only vessel allowed to berth.
- Vessel boarding restricted to single personnel.
Disclaimer: As local conditions and regulations can change by the hour, before making any firm plans please contact [email protected] to give you the latest updates for individual countries.