Solutions for US Coast Guard CoC Inspections
At WaterFront Maritime Services, we expedite Certificate of Compliance (CoC) inspections through timely scheduling and coordination with the US Coast Guard to ensure inspections are quick and simple. We’ll represent your vessel and work with authorities to minimize disruptions to your crew and schedule.
Ship agents in the United States may understand the process of CoC inspections, but few have the same extensive experience in planning and executing inspections as WaterFront. Our goal is to help you save money by offering alternative logistical solutions for executing inspections and mitigating costs resulting from failed inspections. We understand the risks involved with CoC inspections and help reduce your risk of failure by thorough planning, monitoring, and execution.
Our Regional Director and Operations Managers each have over 35 years of experience with tanker operations in the United States. Our ASBA certified ship agency network handles over 800 tankers each year.
Our local agents can provide you with a list of current required pre-inspection documentation. These documents may include but are not limited to:
- Document of Compliance (ISM DOC)
- Safety Management Certificate
- International Ships Security Certificate
- Continuous Synopsis Record (CSR)
- International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate (IOPP)
- IOPP Supplement Form B
- Certificate of Fitness
- NLS Certificate (if applicable)
- Vapor Collection System Approval Letter
- Cargo Manifest
- Last 5 Cargoes
- Proof of payment of user fees
Compliance & HSSE
Our work-flow processes are benchmarked to the UK Bribery Act and the US FCPA.
Our programs cover:
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- 3rd Party Sanction Risk
We are certified by DNV GL for:
- ISO 9001 (Management Systems)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety)
- MACN Membership
- TRACE Certified
For more information on our maritime shipping services related to CoC inspections, contact a representative from WaterFront today!