You can access the following Brazilian data, which can be viewed across a 10 year time frame or drilled down to a specific year or month.
Commodity Specific Statistics: This data can be viewed by commodity or sub-commodity grouping (using United Nations HS Codes). You will have access to:
- Volumes shipped per commodity
- Value of specific commodity shipped
- Volumes per commodity at a port level in Brazil and at a country level for the load and discharge locations outside of Brazil
Vessel Specific Statistics: This data includes the number of vessels (by commodity carried) for every port in Brazil which includes a breakdown of historic delays (month by month) per commodity per port, including detailed analysis of:
- Time spent awaiting to berth
- Time lost on berth before commencing cargo operations
- Time taken to complete cargo operations
- Time on berth and total port stay
- Average and maximum berth delays by commodity carried at a port and terminal level throughout Brazil
All data can be viewed at no additional cost , Please click here
Would you like to gain access to this data?
Click the button belowREQUEST ACCESS